- Virginia Beach Boardwalk & Oceanfront: The 3-mile thoroughfare is lined with quaint benches, restaurants/bars. Colonial-style street lamps and biking and walking paths.
- First Landing State Park: it is a nice getaway from the shoreline crowds and a fantastic spot for enjoying the great outdoors. The park features 20 miles of trails and 1½ miles of beach on its 2,888 acres of scenic land.
- The Cavalier: Renowned for its refined elegance and luxurious sophistication, The Cavalier offers exceptional food and dining experiences. Featuring chic bars and a distillery on site.
- Navy Seal Monument: Located at 38th Street, Oceanfront Bike Path
- Catch 31: Enjoy a delicious meal right on the beach. Featuring firepits, great atmosphere and local seafood favorites.
- Back Bay Brewing Co: Great craft beers made right here in Virginia Beach, just steps from the ocean.
Norfolk International Airport
2200 Norview Ave, Norfolk, VA 23518
ORF is about 19 miles from the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.