Marriott San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
660 K St.,
San Diego, CA 92101
Dates available: May 9 – May 19
Government Rate: $174/night
Phone Number: 619.696.0234
- Petco Park: within steps of the hotel, attend an exciting game of baseball while in town.
- Bub’s at the Ballpark: Attending a Padre’s game or just want a night out at one of San Diego’s premier sports bars? This is your spot. Great food with even better crowd.
- Altitude Sky Lounge: Staying at the Marriott, and I have been here on a previous business trip. This is a nice bar, with a modern feel, and a cozy layout. Great rooftop bar on top of your hotel.
- Gaslamp Quarter: Staying at the Marriott gas lamp district in San Diego. Beautiful hotel. Close to concert venue next door Petco Stadium! So convenient! Restaurants right there!
- Mission Brewery: Just a few blocks from The Marriot, this is a great place to soak in sunny San Diego while enjoying a cold brew.
- The Headquarters at Seaport: a quaint little open air market within walking distance of hotel, offering a range of nice shops and hip restaurants.