Wednesday, July 10, 2019:
- 0900 – 1000: Keynote Speaker with Special Guest James Stavridis
- 1000 – 1630: Warrior Expo Open to Attendees
- 1030 – 1600: Educational Courses
- 1030 – 1130: Leveraging Your Strengths
- 1200 – 1300: Counter UAS—The Rise of Commercial Threats
- 1330 – 1430: Rapid Acquisition in Times of Crisis
- 1500 – 1600: Control Stress Response
- 1930 – 2300: Warrior Bash Reception
Thursday, July 11, 2019:
- 0930 – 1530: Warrior Expo Open to Attendees
- 1030 – 1430: Educational Courses
- 1030 – 1130: Building Custom Solutions for Urgent Operational Needs
- 1200 – 1300: Your Requirement Shouldn’t Scare You
- 1330 – 1430: Adoption of Battlefield-Proven Technology
SPECIAL GUEST ADM. JAMES STAVRIDIS, USN (RET.)
Four-Star Admiral | Commander | Operating Executive | Chairman of the Board | Doctor | Dean | Author | Columnist | Inspirational Speaker
Based on James Stavridis’ nearly four decades of military service, he advocates a unique model of “leader as servant.” He believes in the power of people and shares with audiences specific ways to unlock their strength through positive reinforcement and innovative incentive systems. In particular, he helps audiences leverage lessons learned from their own experiences, understand how to identify role models, and gain insight into leadership strategies from other cultures—both the positives and negatives.
THE SECRET TO BEING AN EFFECTIVE LEADER
July 10, 2019 | 0900 – 1000
Participants will receive a tic-tac-toe card and must visit participating exhibitor booths to receive a stamp. Participants Spin to Win! cool prizes once they’ve gotten enough stamps to complete a “tic-tac-toe” on the card.
All course attendees will receive a complimentary Rite in the Rain notebook—which allows warriors to take notes anytime, anywhere.
Rite in the Rain’s all-weather writing paper is a patented substrate created for use in outdoor writing situations. Since this paper is designed for use in extreme conditions it is manufactured with the most durable yet recyclable components available.